Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hullomail App

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

This has nothing to with the volume. Pressing speaker will merely broadcast a voicemail to all and sundry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

Tesco Mobile now supports Hullomail on Android and the diverts are included in the free calls to Tesco Mobile when you topup by €10 or more.

The iPhone app will be updated this month also to support Tesco Mobile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭WillyFXP

I think its a nice App but I have a couple of niggles. I tested it out as a caller ringing my mobile and before it goes to my voicemail message the caller is told 'your call is being diverted please hold'. If that was me calling I'd just hang up as I wouldn't be sure where the call was being diverted to! Also the volume on the recorded message is quite low even with speaker up full. Anyone else find this?

You need to ring 3 and tell them to turn off your 3 voicemail, thats why you're getting the call diverted message, its diverting away from your 3 mailbox number

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

WillyFXP wrote: »
    You need to ring 3 and tell them to turn off your 3 voicemail, thats why you're getting the call diverted message, its diverting away from your 3 mailbox number

I was getting the message until I fully setup my voicemail.
    Could have been a coincidence though, but it's gone now :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Has anyone experienced any problems as a result of diverting calls to HulloMail? I had a very strange thing happen today. A friend of mine rang my number but was put through to a completely different number, an Irish landline number, which later rang him back asking him if he rang an 086 number. I looked in his recent calls and he definitely did dial the correct number. We redialed and it went through to my phone. But I'm at a loss to explain how he seemingly got diverted to a completely different number earlier in the day. My only explanation is that it is related to the call divert that I have activated for HulloMail. Is it possible O2 diverted him to the wrong number? Any thoughts?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

Tesco Mobile now supports Hullomail on Android and the diverts are included in the free calls to Tesco Mobile when you topup by €10 or more.

The iPhone app will be updated this month also to support Tesco Mobile

Tesco Mobile now supported on iPhone Hullomail app since mid May

Diverts to Hullomail are treated as Tesco Mobile calls so are free for 30 days when you topup by €10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 483 ✭✭breathn

Great news. I've got a sim switching pack because of this

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭nightster1

culabula wrote: »
    Happy to let you know that the latest update to Hullomail, now available on the UK and US stores, IS configurable for Ireland.

I ported from three bill pay to Meteor PAYG. Is it true that I can't use my hullomail any more? It doesn't want to reset to Meteor.

Thanks!

Advertisement