Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chem Notes

• 05-09-2010 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

Does anyone have any A-standard chemistry notes that they are willing to part with. I'm looking for Chem notes that have the extra info thatsnot in the book.

I'm willing to pay cash for them.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭lctake2

the books have all the info in them, the notes are only good because they cut out all the extra unneccesary stuff from the books

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭BL1993

lctake2 wrote: »
    the books have all the info in them, the notes are only good because they cut out all the extra unneccesary stuff from the books
    What book and revision book would you reccomend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 230 ✭✭MaggieNF

I had Chemistry Live. the book. and i found Revise Wise to be a good revision book.

However, buying notes won't really help you, unless you write them yourself.. I found that if I just got notes off someone else, I would read them but never really absorb any of the information. You would be better off to just use the book and revision book. See what you think you need to know yourself, and do your own notes. you can colour code them or whatever so they are orgnised. that way just before the exams you can just look over the essential bits..

Good luck, you'll be grand ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 koolciaran

I have A1 scanned notes from a top classs teacher available fot both Chemistry and BIology. I never once used a book in my two years of leaving cert and recieved an A1 in both subjects ( lost only 7 marks in Biology ).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 bola

Can u post the chem notes 4rm your teacher here pls?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

It's writing the notes that benefits you.

Notes that somebody else wrote might not make any sense.

If you definitely won't write your own, buy a revision book, but that might not cover everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 bola

I'm writing mine and i do have a revision book. Just thought that the one you claimed your teacher had given was some revolutionary revision note :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 j3nnif3r

koolciaran wrote: »
    I have A1 scanned notes from a top classs teacher available fot both Chemistry and BIology. I never once used a book in my two years of leaving cert and recieved an A1 in both subjects ( lost only 7 marks in Biology ).

Can you please post them?! Need to cram for chem in particular!! :( They would be really useful!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭doctorg

Would Really appreciate if I could get them
    Thanks! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 j3nnif3r

I have A1 scanned notes from a top classs teacher available fot both Chemistry and BIology. I never once used a book in my two years of
    leaving cert and recieved an A1 in both subjects ( lost only 7 marks in Biology ).

Hey! I know this was ages ago but do you still have those notes, I would looove a copy!! PM me! Please and Thank you. X

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 SuchGold

http://www.mediafire.com/?fkq0i40kfd4u0iq
    http://www.mediafire.com/?j2gaajn46rfedt0
    Here's some notes I wrote using the Chemistry Live book and the marking schemes. Hope it helps.

Advertisement