Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballyheigue Pattern 2010

Options
  • 05-09-2010 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

Hi folks
    have some cousins from the States who want to go to Ballyheigue Pattern next week but I can't find any details on times events etc.
    I'd be very grateful for all or any info - :D

Thanks a mill in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

lottpaul wrote: »
    Hi folks
    have some cousins from the States who want to go to Ballyheigue Pattern next week but I can't find any details on times events etc.
    I'd be very grateful for all or any info - :D

Thanks a mill in advance

from this site, September2010:8th Wednesday - Ballyheigue Pattern Day - Open Day at Retreat Centre

Telephone 066 7134276 Ardfert Retreat Centre

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Liveit

Mass starts at 11 at the well and then just go around the street for the day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭lottpaul

Liveit wrote: »
    Mass starts at 11 at the well and then just go around the street for the day

Thanks - big crowds? Will I be able to get near the well with the car or should they bring their walking boots. :)

Hmm well its a wednesday so it wouldn't be as big as if it was on during the weekend. It will depend on the weather but there will be a big crowd in the afternoon and especially that night will be packed. If they are women id say bring low shoes alright and throw the flashy wear in the car for the night :D .... Its not that long of a walk to the well either but you will be walking around stalls during the day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭lottpaul

Thats brilliant. They are women - but average age of 75 - sort of pious too - so I don't think we'll be needin' the flashy gear
    :D

• Advertisement

haha oh right if they are that age then bring them to Regans pub (its white) because their sort of music and most of the older ones would be there.

Advertisement