Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Registration on Monday.....

• 05-09-2010 11:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭

Just a few questions.....

My student loan won't be sorted out until Tuesday and I am registering on Monday, so I won't be able to 'pay' on Monday, is this an issue?

Also is there set times for each course to enrol at? I read there was and more info is on the website but I found no info....#

Thanks. Also just a question how much is everyone paying for accomodation... I have around 270 p/m but my dad said thats very high anyone???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dave D

Dont know about the fee but the registration time tables are Here on the right hand side.
    As for the rent I think it seems about right but I guess it all depends on the house and whats included in the rent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

double GG wrote: »
    Just a few questions.....

My student loan won't be sorted out until Tuesday and I am registering on Monday, so I won't be able to 'pay' on Monday, is this an issue?

Also is there set times for each course to enrol at? I read there was and more info is on the website but I found no info....#

Thanks. Also just a question how much is everyone paying for accomodation... I have around 270 p/m but my dad said thats very high anyone???

You won't be able to register until you have the fee so you will be better off waiting until Tuesday. Don't worry too much about the schedule. it's in place to keep a steady stream of students don't think any of the staff would mind someone coming on the wrong day, happens every year AFAIK

As for the rent 270pm is around the norm, does it include bills?? there's some student accommodation for around the 360pm before bills so i think you have done very well! Imagine if you were going to college in Dublin....

Advertisement