Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I know which timetable is for first years

Options
  • 05-09-2010 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi, I don't know which timetable Im suppose to use on the U.L website? is it the first year lecturers only timetable or?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Yeah its lectures only. Tutorials etc start in week 3 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

You are to use the student timetable: http://www.timetable.ul.ie/tt1.asp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Daisy Steiner

First year's timetables are separate to that one Mossin, at least they were last year, I believe (from speaking to a new first year) that you use the first year lectures only one for now and it will be updated with all your labs and tuts in the near future.

Best of luck christmasinjuly, ul can be frustrating as regards the administration side but it's a great place to study.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

Hi, I don't know which timetable Im suppose to use on the U.L website? is it the first year lecturers only timetable or?

if you have got the information i received during orientation you will have a timetable off your course director with all the lectures in it use that one for the first week then switch over to the one on the website available in week 2 at the above address mentioned in previous posts
    hope that clarifies the situation

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

This is the link you want. it is lectures only for week 1, unless otherwise state IN the lecture. Labs ordinarily start week 2 and tutorials week 3. Some modules vary so be sure to check in the first lecture.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭christmasinjuly

Thanks, I can't wait to start studying I have a lecturer at ten but heading out at nine to study :D my lecturer didn't give us any timetable just told us to use the internet.Thanks everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

the time table wesbite is down..I start at either one or two but I have no idea where ><

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 CaMaLu

Ah come on, website still down, how is anyone meant to find out about lectures? ah well i think i start at 11, ill take the risk

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

No timetable. no lectures.

Haven't a clue when or where! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 CaMaLu

haha this is some way to spend my first day of college :( so stupid, think they would have a maintenence crew on this. went in for a supposed lec which i think now was a lab? but how can i even check?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Anyone any idea when the labs are going to be added to the timetables?

Advertisement