Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TesseracT - New EP

Options
  • 05-09-2010 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭

In case people haven't already seen this, TesseracT have a new EP coming out, preorders are available;

http://www.tesseractband.co.uk/

And if you haven't heard of TesseracT I suggest checking them out; Melodic djent (meshuggah style)

http://www.myspace.com/tesseract

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭jamezy

Really impressed with the couple of songs i have heard. Best metal band to come out of GB in YEARS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

Man I've been watching this band since somebody posted concealing fate on here last year, I wish they'd just release the album though.

Brilliant band though.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭jamezy

Yeah its an album i would look forward to alright. But they are busy touring with Devin Townsend so id say it will be a while unfortunately. **** it at least the are releasing an EP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

weird, was literally just recommended these on facebook by a mate 5 mins ago, alone with volumes. not bad at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

I like what I've heard, but I'll wait for an album.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Cousin it

Had the pleasure of seeing both these and Karnivool in the same week back in March. They're UNREAL live! I will be purchasing any and all releases I just wish their f'ing merch was cheaper!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Cousin it wrote: »
    Had the pleasure of seeing both these and Karnivool in the same week back in March. They're UNREAL live! I will be purchasing any and all releases I just wish their f'ing merch was cheaper!

two separate gigs or the same bill?

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Cousin it

Two separate gigs, Tesseract were supporting the Arusha Accord (and blew them off the stage IMO) and Karnivool were headlining. Am gonna see about headin over to the UK in December to see Karnivool again. They're too good, even Periphery are creamin themselves over Karnivool these days.

Advertisement