Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Electronics recycling

• 05-09-2010 2:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭

Hi all

Want to get rid of an old tv and was going past Hegarty's on ballysimon road and saw a sign for free disposal of household electrics. Under the sign there is a walled off section and people have dumped various white goods and a couple of stereos.

Does anyone know if I can just leave the tv there or are you supposed to actually go into the yard during working hours? Just don't want to be dumping where I am not supposed to.

Thanks

S

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,338 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Yes, you go into the office at the side and leave it with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

You dont need to go to any office, just go in and put it into the approriate area, I do it every few days for people looking to dump stuff...its an excellent service provided free of charge 6 days a week. Saturdays until 1pm I think...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭Souness

Thanks lads, its a great service alright. Will drop the tv out tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

Would they take a sunbed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Id say they would but give em a buzz to be on the safeside...

Hegarty Metals...Ballysimon road..

+353-61-418153

• Advertisement
Advertisement