Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Connect Calendar - where are my modules?

Options
  • 05-09-2010 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

Ok so I've registered for all my modules and electives and they're showing up in my SISWeb calendar and in Blackboard.

My question is: how do I get my modules to show up in the UCD Connect calendar (ie the lovely link in the top right corner when you log in?!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭bnt

The UCD Connect calendar is a separate system for your own use, not connected to SIS or anything else.

Yes, that's what I said. :rolleyes:

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭jenga-jen

So basically, I've to physically key my timetable into Google Calendar if I want it in there?

Was hoping for a nice Google Calendar based class timetable that I could just link into my existing one.... **sigh**

Thanks for the reply anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭bnt

jenga-jen wrote: »
    So basically, I've to physically key my timetable into Google Calendar if I want it in there?
    That's what I did. I was looking for any kind of XML / iCal / OPML export from SIS, but nada.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

I put mine into google last night to snyc with my phone. Its quite easy once you get started and using the repeat/duplicate functions

Advertisement