Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

house of colour academy!!!

• 05-09-2010 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

i am 24 and i am going to be starting the city and guilds diploma course in house of colour next week, which, when i finish, i shud be a quilified junior hair stylist. i have just heard off someone, who i dont know, that its a waste of money and time, that even when i finish the course, i will only be taken on in a salon as an appretice and still have to complete at least three years as an appretice! can anyone confirm this who has done the course or any other hair stylist course.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭emz8

Hey,

Just wondering if you found out what the story is with this course and actually being qaulified as opposed to a junior? And was it worth the money/time etc?

Advertisement