If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any RS boardie sale coming soon?

Options
  • 05-09-2010 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭

hi richersounds team..
    is there any of your sale coming soon?
    i have seen u had many sales in the past.
    wanted to know if there is anything coming soon

i am looking for a AV receiver with HDMI
    can you please suggest the cheapest receiver in the market?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Bitti.

We posted a huge clearance list on boards recently.

I could check to see what we have left.

Are you just looking for the receiver to have HDMI switching and not HD audio support ?

The cheapest new receiver with HDMI connections is the Yamaha RXV367 which is £179.95.

This Yamaha only has HDMI switching.

There are other receivers that will decode the audio from a bluray player which also have HDMI switching.

Let me know if it's just HDMI connections that you are looking for and I can see if we have anything in clearance.

Cheers

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Hi Dave,

I too am looking for an AV Reciever with HDMI audio as well as switching, this will hopefully replace my Sony STR-DB875 which i brought from your old dublin store a few years back. Looking to spend in the region of 400-550 ex delivery.

Cheers
    Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

thanks Dave.
    i dont mind going with your suggestion of HD audio too.
    any thing in clearence?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.