Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pretty Timetables

Options
  • 05-09-2010 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

Here is a useful site for a decent looking timetable, its been mentioned before on the forum.

http://www.skynet.ie/~daniel/tt/

also handy for ical file!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Mines not showing up >< and the timetable website is down so I have no idea where my very first lecture is nor when((I know the general time but its either one of two hours))

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

if you have an iPhone, the Classes app is pretty slick, you can create a timetable

5otiz6.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭entropic

Nice, I uploaded to Google calendar and set a text to be sent to me for 10 mins before each lecture. Very handy for the first few weeks to know where I am going. Google calendar also synchs with my iPhone calendar so I have no excuse not to know where I'm going :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Daisy Steiner

Does anyone have any idea why the timetable has disappeared from the web-site?

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Because they are adding tutorials to the 1st year timetables would be my guess...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Daisy Steiner

Mossin wrote: »
    Because they are adding tutorials to the 1st year timetables would be my guess...

Maybe . . . , 1st year timetable has a seperate link, but you're prob right. Bit of a pain in the arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Danny_H

1st year 'lectures only' timetable is on a seperate link. Now that we are moving onto the student timetable it's down while adjustments are made.
    It'll be back up on Friday at 5pm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Danny_H wrote: »
    1st year 'lectures only' timetable is on a seperate link. Now that we are moving onto the student timetable it's down while adjustments are made.
    It'll be back up on Friday at 5pm :)

I presume since your name is Danny_H that you made that timetable...if you did thanks its very handy!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Danny_H

I presume since your name is Danny_H that you made that timetable...if you did thanks its very handy!

Nope, just a funny coincidence ;)

Advertisement