Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment Protection Claim

Options
  • 05-09-2010 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

hi
    i also was in the process of a ppi on my credit card after being made redundant at xmas,ppi has been paid every month for over 10 years and twg are the ppi company who i personally have found very unsatisfactory to deal with,after having one claim processed which took over 60 days to process i now have to send proof of job seeking to cliam for another month,to which i have yet to send back as i have not yet recieved any replys from companies i have contacted for work,i contacted my bank to tell them i was unhappy with my ppi supplier and they have not helped ne bit,i wrote to both head office of the bank and twg stating i am disgusted and embarresed by the way they treat a genuine claim with supporting documentation,rp45,social welfare stamps,letters from employer etc etc.i still have had no reply from twg and have now just found out that i have been paying ppi on a small loan that i managed to clear without being informed on even having it,i am currently awaiting a copy of loan agreement before i persue this as i may have overlooked a box to be ticked or something along those lines.
    i believe the companies make it very difficult for anyone to process a claim in the hope they will give up trying to get it sorted although its the easiest thing in the world for them to take your payment each month by dd from your account.
    i hope to hear back soon or i will be on the warpath again fed up dealing with red tape and bureacrecy for something i am more than entitled to that i paid for!!!!

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Post moved to it's own thread, as other thread was about 6 months old :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

This is how it ended up in GB:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-10926704

Maybe a complaint to the regulator?

What every you do don't give up that seems to be what they want you to do, harass them if you have to, what's the worse they could do, drag their heals on your claim?

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭bills

TBH that is pretty standard to have to provide job search evidence every month.

You need to fully inform yourself before taking out policy.

Advertisement