Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room available

Options
  • 06-09-2010 3:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

My niece is returning to UCD and has a double room available in her Donnybrook apartment. The rent is 600 per month. Private mail me if interested and I will pass on her details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

This isn't meant to be an attacking post or anything of the sort but it has to be said that that rent is extortionate, unless the place is either very large and/or very well equipped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Marklark

Jev/N wrote: »
    This isn't meant to be an attacking post or anything of the sort but it has to be said that that rent is extortionate, unless the place is either very large and/or very well equipped

I disagree. While it would be expensive for Clonskeagh etc it is not overly high for Donnybrook which is a good bit more expensive to rent in than areas directly adjacent to UCD. In saying that OP students obviously want accommodation and cheap and close to college. You would be better trying to get a young professional maybe for that rent in Donnybrook

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

It's more than likely Donnybrook Castle as that is the standard rate and while it is a nice place, I still don't think it garners such a price. Anyway, rant over! Hope the OP finds a roommate for her niece, best try Daft and get a young professional as Marklark said though

Advertisement