Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there any strip clubs/pole dancing around Dublin?

Options
  • 06-09-2010 5:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, l've been put in charge of a Stag do in Dublin late notice... this coming week. I am from the UK, and am looking for a poledance/strip club place in or semi near dublin... can travel an hour or so. I've found a few places that seem to be strictly lap dances. Thing is some of the guys will be rather strapped for cash so lap dances can be a real drain... what I'm used to and looking for is a dancer on stage you can slowly feed a few bob to and those that want a lapdance can indulge too. Anyone able to help/ reccomend a place?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

You'd be better off asking in the Dublin City forum. Try doing a search first though. Could be other threads that'll help.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=474

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Angels on Leeson Street.....so I'm told

<_<

>_>

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Moved from AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Moved from AH.

Well shame that you didn't move this sleaze to LL where this particular caveman could have got the bollocking he deserves.:mad:

(very small mod edit)

Liquor%2Blips.jpg

Oy! Maikomi or whatever yer name is Get this pic out!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Darlughda wrote: »
    Well shame that you didn't move this sleaze to LL where this particular caveman could have got the bollocking he deserves.:mad:

pitch.jpg

:pac:

• Advertisement

Actually Xsanti, I was thinking more on the ancient dionyiouson rites where women would tear apart a man kinda like this..
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAg4pG0DE7SKDYKgxgBQGclNzPzq67UjT5TDGxFMFdntN8q8c&t=1&usg=__leWrPalKAUB6nADrgq6MH5o5rKk=

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

Theres a slovak dancing club on Leeson street but they do mostly strinzky style folk rock. Hope this helps.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

urghh how tack, is that really the best you can come up with for a stag party in dublin :rolleyes:

as far as i know there is a place on dame street - club lapello i think

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭PaulieC

can't someone just get some information on the clubs without the opinions ? So what if he wants to go to a strip club, it's certainly nothing to do with anyone here. He's just looking for addresses, not moral judgment

can't someone just get some information on the clubs without the opinions ? So what if he wants to go to a strip club, it's certainly nothing to do with anyone here. He's just looking for addresses, not moral judgment

Tough. Its fun to get all moral judgemental. Thats what boards ie is for.
    Anyway, yer man is looking for strip joints so course he is going to get a hard time.

lololol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

This is Catholic Ireland we do moral judgment naturally :D

Yo Caveman!

You gone quiet.. scared of the Irish wimminz are you??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

There aren't many Irish strippers so he should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

Hi, l've been put in charge of a Stag do in Dublin late notice... this coming week. I am from the UK, and am looking for a poledance/strip club place in or semi near dublin... can travel an hour or so. I've found a few places that seem to be strictly lap dances. Thing is some of the guys will be rather strapped for cash so lap dances can be a real drain... what I'm used to and looking for is a dancer on stage you can slowly feed a few bob to and those that want a lapdance can indulge too. Anyone able to help/ reccomend a place?

From what I have been "told" :rolleyes:

All of the clubs have a pole that each girl takes turns on for the length of a song and the idea being that she catches your eye whilst up dancing and then you approach her for a dance. You could just head in and have a few drinks and watch the girls dance around the pole I suppose but they keep their clothes on (what little they have).

But the girls actively pursue punters, so If they see you with a few drinks on ya they might go over and ask you would you like a dance and might be suckered into it. Not good if money is tight!

Hope that helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭YouTalkinToMe

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭purpur1

http://www.barryshoteldublin.com/

La Petite lapdancing is in the basement.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

purpur1 wrote: »

Is that with old ladies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Captincaveman

thanks for the leads everyone lol... ehhhm, and to the richeous ones,... the strip club is not my idea, its by overwhelming requests of the others... lol.. but regardless, even though I have no been to one since college,... I am a guy and mixing a bunch of drunk guys and girls on a pole, can only be a blast, expensive, but a blast!
    :P

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

purpur1 wrote: »

Cheep beer as well,I only know this as they have some poor Chinese lad standing at the corner of Parnell Sq with a big sign given the beer prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Barclayclub is highly recommended

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Barclayclub is highly recommended

The girl in the photo outside has a really bad boobjob though that would put me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭bdr529

you will be overcharged and the beer will be ****e.
    all the clubs here are run by ...questionable management (ex-ira, crime gang, eastern european mafia types).
    under no circumstances use your credit card.
    if you're used to strip clubs in the UK or anywhere else for that matter then you will be very disapointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

went to one in Cork for a stag, hated it. dont like the whole 'fake nice' act. and its a sleazy place anyway, not everyone goes there for a stag

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

Darlughda wrote: »
    Tough. Its fun to get all moral judgemental. Thats what boards ie is for.
    Anyway, yer man is looking for strip joints so course he is going to get a hard time.

lololol.

With any luck! Whey!:p

Advertisement