Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guns n' Roses C+C

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭tororosso

Very Nice photos, I particularly like the fireworks in your first photo :)
    The last one there really sums up the night...apathy!

I was at the gig and was one of the lucky ones to be told the gig was officially over so I missed the set where he is sitting on the piano etc :mad:
    How did you get those photos? If you were just in the crowd they are very very good; what did you take them with?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

I am so jealous, I got into such bad form with the lack of photo pass that I thankfully decided not to go. I do feel sorry for the poor fella that bought my ticket though:o

I like them although as c&c goes Id be interested to see how they would look with an extra bit of contrast, I am guessing you used a point and shoot which would mean you didnt shoot in raw, the second is slightly over exposed, although even with that I do like it, sums up his apparent attitude on the night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Yeah was a strange old night. I actually left when the lights went up, for me thats always Game Over.
    I was way down the road at one point, friends who were seated texted me to say they were back on so i legged it back.

These were from the crowd, at about 60% by then, with my Canon G10, darent take the big stuff in. Didnt shoot in Raw, i honestly didnt think id get any decent shots at all what with him (probably) running around stage and stuff. Turned out to be a mannequin. Never seen anyone so legendary look so unimpressive.

Very disappointing altogether. You should post them over in the gigs and events forum for the guys over there too. Stick them through and see how they look with extra contrats, espcially the first, Id say the fireworks will really pop then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭mehfesto

Photo pass wise, the press were shootin from behind the sound desk, so all the pictures that were officially released were very similar - shooting at 200 in a small enclosure will do that! :) they must have expected bottles though - keeping them outta the pit like that!!!

Nice pics yerself though! You coul do with making axl a little darker, I possible. His White jacket will still make him stand out, but he seems a little overexposed at the mo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,720 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

first 2 for me - capture energy that i believe was lacking at the show :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

thebaz wrote: »
    first 2 for me - capture energy that i believe was lacking at the show :-)
    Theres more energy in a guy who delib chose the wheelchair option for life. :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Am I missing something but in the second photo, is the guitarist on the right missing half a head?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

to ur left?
    Thats someones hand with a finger pointed sort of silhouetted against band members head!

Am I missing something but in the second photo, is the guitarist on the right missing half a head?

Lol, he's just rocking out! His head is bent back!

• Advertisement

Lol, he's just rocking out! His head is bent back!

Now I see it! I'm looking at his beard. For the life of me I couldn't figure out what the hell it was but now that you point it out I can see it a mile away...doh!:o

Now I see it! I'm looking at his beard. For the life of me I couldn't figure out what the hell it was but now that you point it out I can see it a mile away...doh!:o

Haha, lol, brilliant, I can imagine what you'd be like if you saw some of the people rocking that we go out with, lol.

Haha, lol, brilliant, I can imagine what you'd be like if you saw some of the people rocking that we go out with, lol.

As a Pantera / SOAD / Godsmack fan I think I might have some idea :)

Advertisement