Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asking a tenant to move out

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Jo King

Merch wrote: »
    I thought it was 24 hours notice, it used to be 24hrs.

It is entirely a matter of contract. There is no 24 hours or 48 hours specified anywhere, nor ever was. A guest can be thrown out of a hotel on the spot. The remedy for an aggrieved person is to sue in contract. Charges for cleaning are entirely a matter of contract.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

Jo King wrote: »
    It is entirely a matter of contract. There is no 24 hours or 48 hours specified anywhere, nor ever was. A guest can be thrown out of a hotel on the spot. The remedy for an aggrieved person is to sue in contract. Charges for cleaning are entirely a matter of contract.

ok I will try find what I have, sure I saw something about 24 hours, I have a book somewhere, will see if I can dig it out.

Advertisement