Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best computer Repair Shop in Limerick

• 06-09-2010 10:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,902 ✭✭✭

Anyone suggest a good computer repair shop that doesn't charge an arm and a leg to service a computer. The desktop at home is gone as slow as a funeral. Tried clearing it of all the rubbish my sister installed but still really slow so want to bring it to a place who will make it run like it used to.

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Hi,

I just sent you a private message. :)

Just see my link below "PC Repair Limerick" or send me a PM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Videodrome on top of henry street.
    Have had my laptop fixed there and as it turned out to be a simple job he only charged me €30.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭zing zong

I can do this for you, including reinstalling/upgrading windows 7 or XP depending on your preference if you like, Microsoft office and backing up all your stuff and more besides

ill do it cheap, send a PM if interested

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Update the ram card, really easy, go to crucial.eu, run the scan see what you have and see what you can upgrade to, you will get massive performance boost, it's as easy as popping out the old and in the new, anyone can to it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,707 ✭✭✭flutered

the mobile fone shop in wickam street, he checks it, rings you and tells you the price.

• Advertisement
Advertisement