Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blocking spam on iphone (mydomain.com)

Options
  • 06-09-2010 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭

Hi,

I have noticed over the last couple of months an increased amount of spam comming to my personal emial account (using my own domain name). As I use an iphone its getting to be a bit of a pain, so I am trying to see how I can filter spam using mydomain.com!!

Cnt quite figure it out, and they have no forum (actually thinking I might move away from them as support is really difficult), so hopefully someone could advise here, or give me a few options ?

Thanks,
    wexfordman

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭bhickey

Where is your mydomain.com e-mail hosted? Most hosting providers these days include antispam and antivirus as part of their hosting. Simpler still might be just to move the e-mail hosting onto Google Apps (free for up to 50 users).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭wexfordman

bhickey wrote: »
    Where is your mydomain.com e-mail hosted? Most hosting providers these days include antispam and antivirus as part of their hosting. Simpler still might be just to move the e-mail hosting onto Google Apps (free for up to 50 users).

Hi,

The hosting currenlty is also with mydomain.com!!

Might look into the google aps option, thanks,

Advertisement