Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book on Egyptian Hieroglyphs

Options
  • 06-09-2010 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

Hi i'm looking for this book in Ireland 'How to Read Egyptian Hieroglyphs' by Mark Collier. I've tried Bestsellers and Easons but they say the book is out of print. Ionly have a laser card so I'm limited to shops in Ireland, anyone know a secondhand website that might sell it, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Apparently its for sale at this location

7cea005d30c99932df82412afea1c02bbd3ddcfd.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Casillas wrote: »
    Hi i'm looking for this book in Ireland 'How to Read Egyptian Hieroglyphs' by Mark Collier. I've tried Bestsellers and Easons but they say the book is out of print. I only have a laser card so I'm limited to shops in Ireland, anyone know a secondhand website that might sell it, thanks!

Amazon are selling it(see link).
    Get someone you know with a credit card to order it for you , and give them the cash.
    If not what about the prepaid credit cards you used to be able to buy them in the shops,for a set amount.

http://www.amazon.com/Read-Egyptian-Hieroglyphs-Step-Step/dp/0520239490

Advertisement