Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork airport parking

Options
  • 06-09-2010 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

I know it is €9.50 for a day in the longterm car park

http://www.corkairport.com/to_from/parking.html

But if you park from 11am on Day 1 til 4pm on Day 2, how much is it?

Still €9.50 or €9.50 plus the extra hours?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

From what I read in the link you gave it is 9.50 for the first 24 hours and then another 9.50 for the next few hours. Rip off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭tinnuvial

There's an alternate parking place at the airport roundabout. Its much cheaper than parking in the airport. I haven't used it but I've seen their signs and will definitely use it the next time I fly.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭drunkymonkey

The place Tinnuvial is talking about is in the industrial estate where i work. Its 5euro per day and they drop you over to the terminal by a mini van. Very handy and a lot more people are realizing this.

To find it you head up the airport hill, when you get to the roundabout turn left instead of going right for the airport, you'll come to a T junction, turn right and its the very last industrial estate on the left! Called Airport East Business Park!

Definitely go for this as its half the price and only 2 minutes away from the terminal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

The place Tinnuvial is talking about is in the industrial estate where i work. Its 5euro per day and they drop you over to the terminal by a mini van. Very handy and a lot more people are realizing this.

To find it you head up the airport hill, when you get to the roundabout turn left instead of going right for the airport, you'll come to a T junction, turn right and its the very last industrial estate on the left! Called Airport East Business Park!

Definitely go for this as its half the price and only 2 minutes away from the terminal.

Im thinking of using this car park in Oct. What about getting back from the airport to ind est to collect your car though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭dodger50

I have used it and it works well.
    http://www.airportparkingsite.ie/
    Book and pay online, park car, get a lift over in a dirty looking red HiAce GXL!
    You get a card with a mobile number which you ring after collecting your luggage. Red van arrives to collect a few minutes later. It collects where it drops - near Departures door.
    I'd say allow 15 mins for parking and lift to airport. They open around 5 am, I think, so in time for the early Cork flights.
    The people are very friendly and appreciative of the business. Long live ..... cheaper alternatives!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭tech

I was up there the estate looks very big and reckon you could leave the car there for free!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

I've ended up booking the Airport Hotel Parking for €10 for the day and a bit.

For some reason the Airport View parking was costing €15. I've used that before though and it is an excellent service. Just give the guy a call when you arrive back and he is there within 10 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭drunkymonkey

tech wrote: »
    I was up there the estate looks very big and reckon you could leave the car there for free!

No trust me you can't, there is a guy that goes around twice a day checking cars and if he spots your car sitting there for 2 or 3 days he will remove it! And the business' call if theres a car in front of their premises!

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭fm

i have used this place,45 e for a week for parking and valet,they drop and collect you aswell.well worth it imo

http://www.corkairparkservices.ie/car_valeting.php

Advertisement