Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free parking near Thomas Street in Castlebar

Options
  • 06-09-2010 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi does anyone know if there is any free parking places near Thomas street in Castlebar.. the pay machines are going up everywhere i look :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Hi does anyone know if there is any free parking places near Thomas street in Castlebar.. the pay machines are going up everywhere i look :(

if you further up the hill on thomas st past the supervalu exit, the pay parking zone stops around there. think it0s about half way up.defintely free park along where the launderette and a couple of business, i always park there on a saturday and walk into town.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Mrspixiebell

Yeah i wasn't to sure bout it, the traffic warden is strict aorund here i heard!. I will give it a try, thanks for the reply :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭statto25

Yeah i wasn't to sure bout it, the traffic warden is strict aorund here i heard!. I will give it a try, thanks for the reply :o

Hobans car park, (back of main street) is also free to park in as its privately owned.

Hi
    thanks for the reply, i am not to familair with castlebar is that the car park beside Subway?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭statto25

Hi
    thanks for the reply, i am not to familair with castlebar is that the car park beside Subway?

Yep, thats the one. Usually its fairly full but there is nearly always a spot your can squeeze into.

• Advertisement

Cheers, thanks for that...saves €40 per week on parking.

Advertisement