Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O`Gormans people-Ennistymon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

I cant figure out what led Paddy to Ennistimon.... no offence by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Why not Ennistymon? Mind you I'd run a mile if I saw Paddy the hat coming ... he's painful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭bannerbhoy

I cant figure out what led Paddy to Ennistimon.... no offence by the way.

Why not Ennistymon???A great wee town,had many`s a good in it over the years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭DaNiEl1994

bannerbhoy wrote: »
    Why not Ennistymon???A great wee town,had many`s a good in it over the years.

wa hey saw it alright i no furza (the guy at the library) they dont talk have bull**** do they?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

Utter tripe of a programme.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

Balagan wrote: »
    Utter tripe of a programme.
    i watched it again.......... its as you said,utter tripe.....pure nonsense.A woman yapping about...nothing,just yapping.........another fella telling us there's a minimum wage and no one gets paid under that:D another fella tells us why his Mrs left........he thought it was ok to walk around the house in his wellingtons and throw his trousers on the floor or put it where ever he liked.... god bless us all:)

Advertisement