Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campus question?

Options
  • 06-09-2010 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

How hard is it to bring a friend back to your campus accommodation if they arent going to ucd?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭dtmc

It depends on what time of the year I suppose. For the first week or two security at the gates could check everybody going in for their I.D./keys but after that you shouldn't have any problem

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭F.R.

goreyguy wrote: »
    How hard is it to bring a friend back to your campus accommodation if they arent going to ucd?

There's no problem having guests in campus accommodation, they need to be signed in before 4pm.

Check the following link out for full rules about guests.
    http://www.ucd.ie/t4cms/a%20guide%20to%20living%20on%20campus.doc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

I've spent many a night in the flats of the female residents of UCD without any problems getting in ;)...except for Glenomena where I had to climb over a fence at half 3 in the morning...:mad:, I didn't like that at all..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Its no trouble at all, just make sure yous arent making too much noise or someone might report you (extreme cases only)

The only times where it might be difficult is the first week or two, around exam time and the day of the UCD ball.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭CokaColumbo

I've spent many a night in the flats of the female residents of UCD without any problems getting in ;)...except for Glenomena where I had to climb over a fence at half 3 in the morning...:mad:, I didn't like that at all..

ledge.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

ledge.

I try...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

do they keep to this whole 1 guest signed in per person thing?

Advertisement