Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Keep up the good posting people..

• 06-09-2010 1:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭

Just have to say that this forum has been a pleasure to Mod the last few weeks, even on UFC night is was not too bad as its normally chaotic and full of hassle..Lets keep it going like this as we're getting all the normal stuff without any of the petty ddisagreements etc..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Gotta agree, there's been a huge transformation in the forum IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Will Heffernan

cowzerp wrote: »
    Just have to say that this forum has been a pleasure to Mod the last few weeks, even on UFC night is was not too bad as its normally chaotic and full of hassle..Lets keep it going like this as we're getting all the normal stuff without any of the petty ddisagreements etc..
    I am NOT here to make your life easier.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I agree, I enjoy chatting on this forum with people who are knowledgeable about MMA (I'm only starting out in Muay Thai lately :) ). Lets not let it descend into the fanboy yelling and idiotic knuckle dragging of other sites. Many thanks to the mods (particular Cowzerp for his near omnipresence), the fighters/promoters and the users who keep the quality of posts consistently high here.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

We could always make work for you if you really need some ? Like calling you a complete
    made you look :D
    !!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Wow, that's petty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

So it wasn't just me who, when he saw this thread, thought of a particular poster? :D

(ps: This forum can be pretty awesome)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Seifer wrote: »
    Wow, that's petty.

Saying that the forum is going well is petty?! dont be ridonculis!

What i'm saying is true, people are posting in a way more mature manner and it's refreshing-whats petty about that. no need for an answer as its rhetorical.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Saying that the forum is going well is petty?! dont be ridonculis!

What i'm saying is true, people are posting in a way more mature manner and it's refreshing-whats petty about that. no need for an answer as its rhetorical.

Yeah Seifer, ya poo-poo head! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

I didn't know ass kissing was a mixed martial art:confused:

I didn't know ass kissing was a mixed martial art:confused:

But Ass-Spanking is.............

128141499_b2a39a37b7.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement