Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reply By Email

Options
  • 06-09-2010 2:39pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I regularly get notifications on my phone from boards.ie telling me someone has replied to a subscribed thread of mine. Sometimes I might just want to fire off a quick reply via email akin to the facebook method of replying to posts.

Would this be at all possible?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

Slaanesh wrote: »
    I regularly get notifications on my phone from boards.ie telling me someone has replied to a subscribed thread of mine. Sometimes I might just want to fire off a quick reply via email akin to the facebook method of replying to posts.

Would this be at all possible?

It's something we might do in the future, but it's non-trivial to implement. It's unlikely to happen any time soon.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement