Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CORRUPTION 2: OUTBREAK

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Rick Deckard

@ T4rget; You just have to picture it with more zombies and shooting..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

oh i can picture it alright haha, that big builing i see with all teh cars, im guessign is aldi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Rick Deckard

T4RGET wrote: »
    oh i can picture it alright haha, that big builing i see with all teh cars, im guessign is aldi

Couldn't tell you mate, I try not to look around too much when I'm on the southside:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

Yep, that's Aldi.

thanks nowi know where i gotta go when i get ofot eh luas :)
    is it 100 or 80 for non rentals seen a poster up and it seen it's 80 :P
    is the car park in between the two buildings still playing area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

thanks nowi know where i gotta go when i get ofot eh luas :)
    is it 100 or 80 for non rentals seen a poster up and it seen it's 80 :P
    is the car park in between the two buildings still playing area?

Its €100 if you have your own gear and €120 if you need the rental package dude. The parking area will be in play (although its obviously taken out of view before we commence).

Its €100 if you have your own gear and €120 if you need the rental package dude. The parking area will be in play (although its obviously taken out of view before we commence).

alright cheers :) wonder why that poster said 80 then, huh.. anyways what times can i drop in the money, and is tomorrow okay :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Is it possible to drop the money up Monday??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 653 ✭✭✭sean corcoran

hey guys i have bad news i have to work on saturday AND sunday on the weekend but is it possible if i can just play normal times (11-6) on the sunday so i can at least say i was there?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭rossla

alright cheers :) wonder why that poster said 80 then, huh.. anyways what times can i drop in the money, and is tomorrow okay :)

you must be looking at the poster for corruption, this one is outbreak

• Advertisement

what he said :P
    rossla wrote: »
    you must be looking at the poster for corruption, this one is outbreak

hmm. makes sense then i suppose :) cheers, this sounds awesome, @ airsoft reloaded.. also i have a creepy traffic cone light ya's can borrow frot eh night, get a traffic cone for the parking lot and put it on it, place it in the corer or sumtin, it's kinda random but i'm sure it would be creepy haha :)

hey guys i have bad news i have to work on saturday AND sunday on the weekend but is it possible if i can just play normal times (11-6) on the sunday so i can at least say i was there?

Ofcourse Sean but you know that there is going to be more of a festival buzz going on throughout the day yeah?

I'm afraid we're not open on Mondays mate

I'm afraid we're not open on Mondays mate

... T4RGET is in ITT so he was going to deliver our money. When could we drop it down??

... T4RGET is in ITT so he was going to deliver our money. When could we drop it down??

We're open Wednesday and Thursday dude

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 653 ✭✭✭sean corcoran

Ofcourse Sean but you know that there is going to be more of a festival buzz going on throughout the day yeah?

what do you mean by festival buzz? and how much are you gonna charge me and can i just pay on the day?

We're open Wednesday and Thursday dude

will that do then? it's a bit later than the 2 weeks but started college so everything is a bit all over the place, i think they're 3 of us but im guessing ull want names on the day not now so ill leave it till then :P

what do you mean by festival buzz? and how much are you gonna charge me and can i just pay on the day?

Pm sent
    will that do then? it's a bit later than the 2 weeks but started college so everything is a bit all over the place, i think they're 3 of us but im guessing ull want names on the day not now so ill leave it till then :P

Thats fine dude, fair play

Thats fine dude, fair play

thanks a million :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭dwelby101

Hey,
    myself and 2 other guys want to head up to this but we wont be up before hand to drop off a deposit, because of college and work etc. We are definately up for it as we havnt been playin in quite a while. So how can we guarantee 3 places before or do we just arrive and pay?

dwelby101 wrote: »
    Hey,
    myself and 2 other guys want to head up to this but we wont be up before hand to drop off a deposit, because of college and work etc. We are definately up for it as we havnt been playin in quite a while. So how can we guarantee 3 places before or do we just arrive and pay?

Pm sent

I'm heading up tomorrow to drop up money for me and a mate, what time can id rop it in at? college is finished at 1...

I'm heading up tomorrow to drop up money for me and a mate, what time can id rop it in at? college is finished at 1...

We'll be there from around 3 mate

right had a little troupbe today getting in to the office :P same time 2mrw? days ?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Blair

Please delete, wrong section

• Advertisement

right had a little troupbe today getting in to the office :P same time 2mrw? days ?

We're not open tomorrow dude, sure we'll leave it and I'll keep your places provisionally booked. Just let me know if there are any changes yeah ;)

We're not open tomorrow dude, sure we'll leave it and I'll keep your places provisionally booked. Just let me know if there are any changes yeah ;)

ah cheers mate, ill try again next week, i gotta get it right so that the luas inspecotrs dont stamp my ticket on the way home , so then i can use it again to jst get back on after paying the money :)

ah cheers mate, ill try again next week, i gotta get it right so that the luas inspecotrs dont stamp my ticket on the way home , so then i can use it again to jst get back on after paying the money :)

Nice

Hi, T4RGET is going to bring down my deposit. Ill pay the 80 on the day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭goodlad

Ahhh balls, i forgot this is next weekend.
    Think a few of us can make sunday only though, that still full price though? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭dwelby101

Hey lads, cant wait for this, jus wonderin about a couple of things tho,

1) what time should we start arriving on site?
    2) what are we expected to bring ourselves? (just a quick list i guess)
    3) available food on-site and prices?
    4) day plan for games (i f****n hate standin around scratchin me...:D)
    5) who can i ring in the likely event that i get lost on the way? (any chance of gettin a grid reference for the ol GPS?)

Cheers:)

also I'll add to the llist :P what time is it offer?
    and any available rules ya can tell us like, zombie rules, i.e being bitten/captured. do we spend the rest of the weekend as zombies then, 100 euro for a weekend and then to be bitten in the first hour haha, not fun.

also I'll add to the llist :P what time is it offer?
    and any available rules ya can tell us like, zombie rules, i.e being bitten/captured. do we spend the rest of the weekend as zombies then, 100 euro for a weekend and then to be bitten in the first hour haha, not fun.

Well at the last corruption a zombie just had to touch you. It just counted as a hit. Although one game was incredible, if you got hit by a zombie you became one! After 10 minutes of us playing there was only 10 of us left being chased by a small army! was awesome!

If ya shoot a zombie they could play the part well and walk slower dragging a foot or something. To put them down it was a double tap to the head :D

There was a few cases of people going overboard on the zombies, like full autoing them when there is no need etc... Then "The asshole rule" was born... If we seen someone pointlessly riddling a zombie to pieces then empty your clip into whoever did that to the zombie! lol

It soon put a stop to people overdoing it!

goodlad wrote: »
    Well at the last corruption a zombie just had to touch you. It just counted as a hit. Although one game was incredible, if you got hit by a zombie you became one! After 10 minutes of us playing there was only 10 of us left being chased by a small army! was awesome!

If ya shoot a zombie they could play the part well and walk slower dragging a foot or something. To put them down it was a double tap to the head :D

There was a few cases of people going overboard on the zombies, like full autoing them when there is no need etc... Then "The asshole rule" was born... If we seen someone pointlessly riddling a zombie to pieces then empty your clip into whoever did that to the zombie! lol

It soon put a stop to people overdoing it!

yeah i was guesing a zombie would take 2-3 BB;s to kill one and once you were touched you became one, but then its the point of what if you're touched on the first day? :( :P

Ah it was only for one game ya became one.
    In general there were normal games going on with zombies thrown in for fun.

In 90% of game a zombie touching you just counted as a hit, so ya just go re-spawn.

1) what time should we start arriving on site?

20:00 Friday evening
    2) what are we expected to bring ourselves? (just a quick list i guess)

Gun, mask, a few batteries and a change of clothes (or two)
    3) available food on-site and prices?

I don't know the prices but they're cheap anyway but theres burgers, chips, chicken, breaky rolls and so on.
    4) day plan for games (i f****n hate standin around scratchin me...:D)

That will all be explained on the day, there will always be something for you to do
    5) who can i ring in the likely event that i get lost on the way? (any chance of gettin a grid reference for the ol GPS?)

085 8300955 (myself), I'm afraid I haven't go the gps coords at hand

085 8300955 (myself), I'm afraid I haven't go the gps coords at hand

53.296916,-6.375548

Copy and paste that into google maps for the exact location :-)

Ah it was only for one game ya became one.
    In general there were normal games going on with zombies thrown in for fun.

In 90% of game a zombie touching you just counted as a hit, so ya just go re-spawn.

so is that the way its gona work then? it counts as hits? so basically you got two teams fighting with the zombies acting as a third?

so is that the way its gona work then? it counts as hits? so basically you got two teams fighting with the zombies acting as a third?

Well thats the way it was in the last event, only brian could say for sure if thats still the way its gonna work now.

Although i dont see it working any other way.

It did work out very well anyways.
    Even though its just people wearing masks it added an amazing atmosphere to the games.

Well thats the way it was in the last event, only brian could say for sure if thats still the way its gonna work now.

Although i dont see it working any other way.

It did work out very well anyways.
    Even though its just people wearing masks it added an amazing atmosphere to the games.

well hopefully Brian will confirm, but it sounds awesome, nothing like a bit of a twist haha

• Advertisement

well hopefully Brian will confirm, but it sounds awesome, nothing like a bit of a twist haha

Its a little bit different this time but mostly it will only be the actors playing the zombies becuase they do an amazing job

Its a little bit different this time but mostly it will only be the actors playing the zombies becuase they do an amazing job

c'mon release the details haha :P

Sure it's only 4 more days dude ;)

Sure it's only 4 more days dude ;)

i know that's why im etching to go :) I should really stop thinking about it. I'll drop up the deposits on thursday, so then you will have the money befre it starts..

Hi Brian,
    sorry for not dropping by today but I'm sorry but we're going to have to back down :( I just found out today that I have an exam on the Tuesday, I wouldn't be able to make with that time frame :( Hope it goes well for yas and thanks for the patience and info :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

What time are the zombies being put into games?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Thanks to Brian and his team for a great weekend with Zombies and the Nemesis.
    So surreal being outside in the middle of an industrial estate at 3.00am in the morning with rapid fire all around, grenades going off and everyone having a great time.
    Awesome, Intense and Great Fun,

'till next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

DSCF2769.jpgDSCF2764.jpgDSCF2786.jpg100_0049.jpg

100_0030.jpg

Videos in the making...

Thanks to all those who attended, a great crowed and an excellent weekend. I've never been so tired in my life, after everyone left we had to clean two buildings :mad::mad::p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭rossla

great weekend,, every game i played was brilliant,, thanks

Advertisement