Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

katy perry rips off miike snow's 'in search of'

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

mods . should this be in the alternative and indie thread|???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

What is this I don't even.

Scien wrote: »
    Not really... Miike Snow is electropop.

On topic, I can't really see the similarity at all. I checked to see if maybe they had an input (they've done a load of production work for the likes of Britney, Kylie, Madonna etc) but they haven't.

its not the vocals or anything , its the synth / piano and chord progression , its the same really , me and the lads listened to it and we can hear the similarity

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Well bear in mind that it's Katy Perry, so she didn't rip anything off, one of the songwriters responsible for her nonsense ripped it off.

• Advertisement

Well bear in mind that it's Katy Perry, so she didn't rip anything off, one of the songwriters responsible for her nonsense ripped it off.

ok sorry the writers

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭MightyMighty737

Does she not wirte her own stuff? I think she wrote 'I Do Not Hook Up' which Kelly Clarkson sang.

ye and i heard she writes a fair few her self aswell, i kissed a girl was written by her

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

she can rip me off any time

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I Kissed A Girl was written by four people. I Do Not Hook Up was written by three people. Popstars often put their own names in the writing credits.

• Advertisement
Advertisement