Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a painter in Dublin 1

Options
  • 06-09-2010 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

I'm trying to find a good painter to touch up the inside of my apartment in Dublin 1.

So far any quotes I've gotten have tried to completely fleece me and tell me it's going to take a week to put one coat of cream paint on my two bed apartment! My father (unfortunately located in Cork so he can't recommend anyone here) has told me how much it should cost, even in Dublin, so I know when they're trying to do me over.

Can anyone recommend a good painter who works within the city centre who can do a fast, high quality job without all this cowboy nonsense?

Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

NMCW wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm trying to find a good painter to touch up the inside of my apartment in Dublin 1.

So far any quotes I've gotten have tried to completely fleece me and tell me it's going to take a week to put one coat of cream paint on my two bed apartment! My father (unfortunately located in Cork so he can't recommend anyone here) has told me how much it should cost, even in Dublin, so I know when they're trying to do me over.

Can anyone recommend a good painter who works within the city centre who can do a fast, high quality job without all this cowboy nonsense?

Thanks.

Cant you try it yourself? Its not as hard as it looks..just make sure you cover everything up you dont wanna get paint on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭YouTalkinToMe

I know a decent painter that could help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

i could do it for you in a day, a day and a half tops also have you got the paint there im in dublin 3 so im only up the road from you. im available asap and wont charge you contractors rates as you said you know how much it should cost we can even knock something off that as i reckon your probably thinking of contractors rates let me know if your interested and ill get it done for you when you wish

cheers
    anthony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

A friend of mine got their house painted recently. The guy did a great job and they seemed very pleased. She had priced around before deciding on him.

If anyone would like his (Thomas) number, PM me.

Advertisement