Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jokes

Options
  • 04-09-2010 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭

We should probably try and put up a joke now and then, just to lighten things up a little??? Maybe the mods might have a N.C.D laugh thread?
    Same Sex marrage

Michael and Larry got married in California .
    They couldn't afford a honeymoon so they go back to Michael's Mom and Dad's house in Corner Brook for their first married night together.

In the morning, Johnny, Michael's little brother, gets up and has his break fast.
    As he is going out of the door to go to school, he asks his mom if Michael and Larry are up yet. She replies, 'No'.
    Johnny asks, 'Do you know what I think?'
    His mom replies, 'I don't want to hear what you think! Just go to school

Johnny comes home for lunch and asks his mom, 'Are Michael and Larry up yet ?' She replies, 'No.'
    Johnny says, 'Do you know what I think?'
    His mom replies, 'Never mind what you think! Eat your lunch and go back to school

After school, Johnny comes home and asks again, Are Michael and Larry up yet?' His mom says, 'No.'
    He asks, 'Do you know what I think?'
    His mom replies, 'OK, now tell me what you think.'

He says: 'Last night Michael came to my room for the Vaseline and I think...... I gave him my airplane glue.

Always have a prescription

A nice, calm, respectable lady entered the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes and said, "I would like to buy some cyanide."

The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"

The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband."

The pharmacist's eyes got big and he explained, "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband. That's against the law! I'll lose my licence! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!"

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in, bed with the pharmacist's wife.

The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "You didn't tell me you had a prescription."

Comments

Advertisement