Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer team in Rathmines

Options
  • 06-09-2010 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Saw a similar post lower down so thought why not.
    Moved to Dublin a few months ago and basically looking to join a soccer team to meet some new people and erm because i like soccer :)
    I live in rathmines and realistically I would like the team to be within walking distance (no car) if this is anyway possible.
    Also I go home every weekend to play matches for my club at home so basically Im looking for either a Sunday league team that wont mind me training with them during the week or an astro turf team or something similar.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Boards have a team, I'm the manager :)

We play our games in Dundrum, not far from Rathmines, in the Astro.ie 11-a-side league. Our next season starts in about a month, and I'll be doing friendlies in the next few weeks before it starts.

All the info can be found in our forum

Link

PM me if interested.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement