Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

proof that im finished college

Options
  • 06-09-2010 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

i finished a 2 year course in may which i passed and have got my certificate, i had applied for 3rd year and got a place but due to financial difficulty i wont be taking this offer. i applied today for jobseekers benefit and they want proof that i have finished college and arent returning, i told them all i have is my results, im going to ring the college tomorrow and see will they be able to help me out as anyone else been in same situation:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Laserhead

graduation_cap.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

When i went in I got a form from social welfare office which I then had to send to the college for them to say i was finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

When i went in I got a form from social welfare office which I then had to send to the college for them to say i was finished.

just so happens i got this form today, and as for graduation thats not till november

Advertisement