Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dvd kiosk in stepaside

Options
  • 06-09-2010 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hey guys, came across a dvd kiosk in spar in stepaside yesterday, enquired about it and the guys in the shop said it wouldn't be running till tomorrow.....meaning today! Looks very cool you can buy or rent dvd's blu rays and games, its going be handy for me as i live up there.

Anyway just thought id let me fella stepaside peeps now, O the good thing is it only costs 3 euro a night and there giving out coupons for the first week and with the coupon its only 50c.......savage!!!:eek:

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

is it a manned kiosk in the shop? is it independent or an xtravision or similar?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭stedabee

copacetic wrote: »
    is it a manned kiosk in the shop? is it independent or an xtravision or similar?

It's a automated machine, I got a flyer from the shop which had the website on it www.dvdnights.ie , it has all the info on it I rented kick ass from it tonight for 50 c.....happy days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

It's a machine? What's to stop you not returning the movie ? I mean surely there is a deposit or some such?

Edit: Ah I see on the site it uses a credit card.

Well I noticed on the disc that there was some type of security tag, I think it corresponsds the credit or laser card to what ever disc u take?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 banks86

i tried the new dvd kiosk in the spar shop in stepaside "Kennedys", what a great machine, ive seen them in the states before its great we have it here now..... the kiosk was very easy to use, looks great and the 1st rental was free, which is even better..... i got "shutter island" which i thought was class....

i would recommend this to anyone living in stepaside

• Advertisement

Came across another one of these dvd kiosks in spar stillorgan. They seem to be popping up everwhere, i love them there so handy and cheap!!:D

Advertisement