Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland in LA or Santa Monica

Options
  • 06-09-2010 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Anybody know where I can watch the All Ireland in LA or Santa Monica ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭CathalMc

Ask in Ye Olde King's Head to see if they're showing it (they probably will). A more reliable option is Ireland's 32 in the Valley.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

If you find yourself in Long Beach, try Legends on 2nd street. They have satellite and many screens behind the long bar. And if you see a tall, athletically thin brunette, probably in a ball cap, long pony, and shades, who's drank too much and screams at the bad ref calls, it might be me, ha! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭CathalMc

... if you see a tall, athletically thin brunette, probably in a ball cap, long pony, and shades, who's drank too much and screams ...

How is this in any way a distinguishing description in LA?? :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

CathalMc wrote: »
    How is this in any way a distinguishing description in LA?? :)
    You noticed. Well I still like my anonymity until I see who's calling, ha! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

yashinya wrote: »
    Anybody know where I can watch the All Ireland in LA or Santa Monica ?
    Finn McCools or O'Brien's I'd say. Both in Santa Monica.

• Advertisement
Advertisement