Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an amateur choir in Dublin

Options
  • 06-09-2010 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I hope I am on the right forum, if not please move this to the correct one. Thank you.

I am looking to join a friendly choir. I have no formal training, just usually like to sing a long to songs at home or with friends. I don't want one where I have to audition to get in or even huge sums of money to pay to be a member. I do not mind a couple of euro's though. I would like to join a choir that sings mostly pop to classic songs, but don't mind other styles.

Are there any out there? I live in South Dublin but not too far from the City Centre so anything around there.

Thank you :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭dan_d

PM'd you OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭rebel105

similar to the OP, I would like to join a choir that does a good mixture of music, from classical to modern, somewhere city centre/north side....I've sang in several choirs previously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 marcos172

likewise, i sang in choirs before as a 2nd/deep/bottom bass and everywhere i've applied to so far is only looking for top tenors. any info on choirs taking on my voice type would be appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭MugsGame

I sing with a good Dublin-based chamber choir:
    http://www.morningtonsingers.org/join-dublin-chamber-choir.html

Probably won't suit all of you, but at the end of the above page we link to various lists of other choirs in Dublin.

Advertisement