Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry memory question

Options
  • 06-09-2010 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

Lads, how do I copy any fone numbers from my BB memory onto my sim so I can put the sim into another handset. Please tell me its as simple as a nokia;)

I have backed up the fone with BB manager software and now have a IPD file on my pc. Is there any software that will let me put this onto a nokia fone?

Thanks

I have Downloaded ABC converter which allows me to view the IPD file and gives you an option to resave the file, what format does the nokia use.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

what bb do you have

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

Curve 8900

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

and which nokia phone?

i suggest you try www.vodafone360.com and if both phones are supported use that to sync. it'll also keep a backup for you.

you don't need to be a vodafone customer. you will need a working internet connection on both phones (but not at the same time).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

Grand will give it a try.

Advertisement