Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ash Meadows Ballybrack

Options
  • 06-09-2010 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

does anyone know the whereabouts of a place called Ash Meadows in Ballybrack? I know it is near enough to the tesco store. No mention of it on googlemaps.

Any info appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

I have never heard of Ash Meadows there. Closest to it would be Ashlawn and that is across the road and to the left as you look out from Tescos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

29 years in Ballybrack and I have never heard of Ash Meadows. I agree with RosieJoe...Ashlawn would be the closest match.

There is also Meadow Court....doubt thats what you are looking for though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

There is a house called Ash Meadow on Church Road near Ballybrack village.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭whitesands

It's on church road, just noticed it going past earlier & remembered this thread, I think it might just be a house, I was going too fast to see properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭ofthelord

thanks for the replies guys.
    found out the last day that it was the name of a house on church rd, and not the name of a street.

• Advertisement
Advertisement