Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire at Leopardstown roundabout today

Options
  • 06-09-2010 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone knows what happened today just off the Leopardstown roundabout, just before you take the slip road to go up towards Woodies, Clerys etc... There was a big fire, 3 units of the fire brigade, just wondering what was on fire, it looked serious..

Thanks
    D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I work in Sandyford and got an email sent around saying they were turning off our air conditioning as the smoke was coming in. All they said about the fire was that it was a building behind Woodies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

I work in Central park... we were like kids looking out the window at the nee-naws!:o Yeah seemed to be waste ground, wonder how it caught hold considering it was so wet..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Denisejcc wrote: »
    I work in Central park... we were like kids looking out the window at the nee-naws!:o Yeah seemed to be waste ground, wonder how it caught hold considering it was so wet..

And it seemed like a fairly bad fire judging by the smoke!
    Everybody on my floor in the office was at the window trying to see it too when I got back from lunch!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

Yeah looked very bad, hopefully a disused warehouse or something.

Its like when a dog runs into the school yard and the teacher says 'have you never seen a dog before'' as we all stampeed to the window!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,249 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭stedabee

God that's bad , never even heard about this!

Advertisement