Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glow Worm Boiler - Reset button?

Options
  • 06-09-2010 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hi there
    Living in Seabourne View Apts, have an F5 error coming up on the boiler and I've been told that I need to reset it - anyone know where I would find the swtich? I have taken off the white casing and the inner silver one too but couldn't see any switch. Would really appreciate any help as don't want to call a plumber/boilerman/Bord Gais???
    The cold weather is acoming so want to get it sorted asap.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Had somthing similar before, think you need to equalise the pressure or somesuch, needed to release a valve beside the water tank.........check with Fred the caretaker first to be sure though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

We're having a bit of agg with ours. Had the temp dial, upstairs, turned to the snowflake cos obviously not using through the summer. Turned it on a couple of weeks back and rads came on, even though still on snowflake icon. Now the temp dial turned up to 20c and the water isnt that hot in the showers anymore. Anyone had similar probs?

BTW, on the boiler itself the dial is at 2pm as others have recommended.

Advertisement