Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Door Cinema Club - Irish tour - December 2010

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Brilliant gig. Pity it was so short though.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Joe_Dull

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Brilliant gig. Pity it was so short though.

Was up front and centre, right in front of Alex :D Thought they were great as usual, surely you couldn't have expected them to play more than their whole album, 2 b sides and a new song?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Joe_Dull wrote: »
    surely you couldn't have expected them to play more than their whole album, 2 b sides and a new song?
    Of course not. In fact, I said to the OH that it'd be a short gig cos they're a new band. It was just that when it was over I thought it was a pity, in much the same way as I didn't expect to win the Lotto last night, which I thought was a pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

I don't know if it was alcohol related but I enjoyed them more in Electric Picnic.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kevthecelt

I have come to the conclusion that this bands repertoire consists of samey guitar playing and disgracefully short gigs. Never again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

They're not that good a band really but because they get a lot of radio play they'll attract the sort of 'oh I heard this band are cool' crowd that don't have the attention span for a whole gig but just want to be seen to be there.

Very annoying for people who actually want to watch the band.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Joe_Dull

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Of course not. In fact, I said to the OH that it'd be a short gig cos they're a new band. It was just that when it was over I thought it was a pity, in much the same way as I didn't expect to win the Lotto last night, which I thought was a pity.

Touché, sir. Well I didn't feel the same way last night, but when Crystal Castles fecked off after an hour I did feel mightily ripped off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 GaryD

squiddly wrote:
    Ah, I'm raging I can't go! But bad dose of laryngitis and its too long a drive in these conditions - I can just about drive to work without having an attack of the fears. Do ya want them? Like I said - free to good home haha

Hey,

Are these still available? My friend lost ours. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭dazey

kevthecelt wrote: »
    I have come to the conclusion that this bands repertoire consists of samey guitar playing and disgracefully short gigs. Never again

Disgracefully short? Are you aware how long there album is? Just under an hour so what do you expect them to play? The gave us some new songs so quit complaining, I anticipated a short but sweet gig and they delivered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭dazey

Witchie wrote: »
    And they were off again by 10.30. Raging. Feel so ripped off.

People! A bit of consumer awareness please!! There album comes in at under an hour so what did you expect?

Advertisement