Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What time on wednesday does the 1st years go back in it carlow??

• 06-09-2010 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi im just wondering could any1 tell me what time all first years are back on wednesday in it carlow.. i have been told two different times.. half 9 and 1/4 to 11... so im not quite sure... Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Fatboy! wrote: »
    hi im just wondering could any1 tell me what time all first years are back on wednesday in it carlow.. i have been told two different times.. half 9 and 1/4 to 11... so im not quite sure... Thanks

Depends on your course. Are you Engineering or Science?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭sKepTics_George

And what do we have to bring ?
    I am so confused.

And what do we have to bring ?
    I am so confused.

TBH you won't need much for induction. Bring a notepad/pen for any notes you want to take. Maybe a bring your bag for the handouts, timetables you'll be getting.

Thank you,
    I am doing Science (CW217)

Thank you,
    I am doing Science (CW217)

Think you're in at 10.45

Call the college in the morning to make sure though 059-9175000

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Fatboy!

Ms Happy wrote: »
    Depends on your course. Are you Engineering or Science?
    Hi im doing science.. bioscience with bioforensics ect.. cw108!!

Think you're in at 10.45

Call the college in the morning to make sure though 059-9175000
    hey thanks im doin science too.. i just gave them a ring.. all science courses are meetin in the library tomarrow at 10.45

Coolio, do you know how long we will be there ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

I'm starting the software development tomorrow, I take it thats the 10:45 one? What time can I ring the college at tomorrow or could I ring them now?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭onzlo

Doff wrote: »
    I'm starting the software development tomorrow, I take it thats the 10:45 one? What time can I ring the college at tomorrow or could I ring them now?

Yes, that's what it says on the letter I got anyways. I'm starting Software Development in Carlow tomorrow too :D

I kinda lost my student handbook/journal that I got when I registered today can I get a replacement in the office or the shop?:confused:

• Advertisement

Coolio, do you know how long we will be there ?
    i havent a clue.. i dont know if were in for the whole day cos theres a group in b4 us and a group in after us..

I'm in at 10.45am as well.

I say it will only be to collect timetables etc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

for us last year we went into the library lecture hall and there was a little talk about.. stuff
    then we got moved seperately to different classrooms depending on what course/group we were in and then we got a brief overview of the course. we registered on a monday/tuesday and we had 'classes' all week long, but it was just a case of the lecturers telling us what was going to be coming up in the year, what the class was about etc etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

Ok so I'm going in at 10:45. Are we to bring those journals? I don't have a clue what to bring tbh.

Doff wrote: »
    Ok so I'm going in at 10:45. Are we to bring those journals? I don't have a clue what to bring tbh.
    TBH you won't need much for induction. Bring a notepad/pen for any notes you want to take. Maybe a bring your bag for the handouts, timetables you'll be getting.

;)

Advertisement