Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwaregeier.de / Shoptonet.de

Options
  • 06-09-2010 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Has anyone ever heard of hardwaregeier.de or Shoptonet.de.
    Ordered (and paid for) PC parts close to a month ago from them, and they still haven't arrived.
    Have received some communication from them saying that they are waiting on parts from a supplier, but only after I sent them a few emails.
    I have since asked for them to refund the parts that are not in stock and to send on whatever is in stock, but to no reply.

Has anyone come across / used them before?
    Any advice as to how best proceed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ciaran122

Just an update in case anyone else is looking at buying from them:
    Parts finally arrived today, after an irate email or two last week looking for a refund.
    Think they used the cheapest delivery option with DHL as it took a week to get here from when it was picked up..
    Delay in them posting it was partially my fault as I did order a part that was labelled out of stock.

Below is the spec / price of what I got (again in case anyone one else is looking at buying).
    E20 delivery for the lot which is ok..

Think it was a saving of about E100+ from Komplett but must say not sure if i'd buy from them again, Twas a bit of a nervous wait but once it showed up i'm happy..

1 x AMD-64 AM3 BOX PhenomII X4 965 3,40 164,96 EUR 1 x CROSSHAIR IV FORMULA AM3 890FX 178,38 EUR 1 x DDR3 1333MHZ 8GB (KIT OF 2) 173,22 EUR 1 x RADEON HD 5570 1GB PCI-E 71,53 EUR 1 x SATA Sony AD-7260S schwarz bulk 18,53 EUR 1 x TOUGHPOWER GRAND 650W 80 PLUS 126,79 EUR 1 x TRANSCEND 8GB USB Stick JetFlash 300 13,17 EUR 1 x WD Caviar Green 2TB HDD IntelliPower min.5400rpm 3.0Gb/s serial 109,15 EUR 1 x P183 EU PC CASE BLACK 119,87 EUR

Advertisement