Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

help help help please

• 06-09-2010 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38 tonyrich1

ok, went to grab my tickets for the ireland match tomoro night from the press and looks like they went in the recycler. ive looked everywhere and they are nowhere to be found. im gonna kill her...... but anyway. anyone know wether i can get replacements??? im a season ticket hgolder for the internationals. im snappin cos its 3 tickets that my mates have paid me for, so now its gonna cost me minimum 150 even if i dont go cos i will have to buy new ones. wanted to put this in the soccer forum but im, not a member and i need peoples recomendations asap

thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

ahahahahahhaahajkahahahhaahaahhahahahahahahahaha!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

It's on TV........:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭Kasabian

http://foot.ie

These boys know all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

Don't you have some project to be working on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

If the match is anything like the Armenia match, i reckon shes done you a favor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Did you buy them with a credit card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I have my tickets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

What sport?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 tonyrich1

great f*cking help lads. no i pay direct debit from my account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This is After Hours - come for the help, stay for the abuse :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Cullen82

Under no terms are they replaceable. You could buy tickets at berkley court hotel tomorrow if you want though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭Kasabian

tonyrich1 wrote: »

Your fcuking welcome ,

Jesus :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

This should go well.

To Ticketmaster?

Ring them and explain the situation. If there is a record of the transaction it's easy to sort and they should do so!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭Burkatron

I've had lost tickets re issued by ticketmaster before for concerts!

Give the FAI or whoever you get your tickets from in the morning & they should be able to do something for you! You'll need the card you bought them with to hand if you have to pick them up! If they're not been helpful just kick up a stink over it, they'll sort it for you & keep at it until they do! You've paid for it, you've reserved those seats & you have proof of this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

grab a few cans and watch it on the telly

i appreciate the genuine replies but laughin at me an tellin me its on tv is kinda rubbin salt in a very sore wound. i scrape together the 50 quid to go an support my national side an now its gonna cost me 200 lids to see em which i dont have

Burkatron wrote: »

Give the FAI or whoever you get your tickets from in the morning & they should be able to do something for you! You'll need the card you bought them with to hand if you have to pick them up! If they're not been helpful just kick up a stink over it, they'll sort it for you & keep at it until they do! You've paid for it, you've reserved those seats & you have proof of this!

cheers, yeah think il ring em in the morning an hope for the best

i pay direct debit to the fai as im a season ticket holder. same seats every game.
    only issue i foresee is if i was chancing my arm i might have sold them on an then say i lost them.
    how can they prove i havent done that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

i appreciate the genuine replies but laughin at me an tellin me its on tv is kinda rubbin salt in a very sore wound. i scrape together the 50 quid to go an support my national side an now its gonna cost me 200 lids to see em which i dont have
    Jesus. No one's fucking died.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Id like to go to more internationals, but its a racket. Theres no way it should cost a minimum of 50 quid to see Ireland play. All to fund an overpriced stadium that isnt even fit for purpose.

Id rather suffer Dunphy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

3PO, shut down all the garbage mashers on the detention level!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭Burkatron

1st home game I've missed since 2007 but cant justify spending money I don't have these days!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Cullen82

Right son, Here's the deal. You pay by direct debit so you;re either a block booker or part of the Singing Section in the South Terrace?

Here's the email for ticket office. Bang one off tonight they should get back to you in the morning-Theyre fairly on the ball. Their names are Geraldine and Joanne.

ticketoffice@fai.ie

best of luck;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭talla10

im gonna kill her...... but anyway. anyone know wether i can get replacements???
    thanks

Try coppers on a monday its full of replacement gf :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

i pay direct debit to the fai as im a season ticket holder. same seats every game.
    only issue i foresee is if i was chancing my arm i might have sold them on an then say i lost them.

Well wouldn't 8 people turn up for 4 seats?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

ahahahahahhaahajkahahahhaahaahhahahahahahahahaha!!

Cullen82 wrote: »
    Right son, Here's the deal. You pay by direct debit so you;re either a block booker or part of the Singing Section in the South Terrace?

Here's the email for ticket office. Bang one off tonight they should get back to you in the morning-Theyre fairly on the ball. Their names are Geraldine and Joanne.

ticketoffice@fai.ie

best of luck;)

gent....... heres hoping for the best

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

This is going well. Hey at least the tickets went in the recycling. I'd hate to have seen the money wasted.

The tix are scanned on the way in are they? They will cancel the lost tickets and issue new ones if you are lucky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

Burkatron wrote: »

!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

I have to agree with a previous poster.

AHASDHAHDHSAHHAHAHA AHAHAHHA AHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Wade in the Sea

You just need a copy of the transaction and they can trace the tickets. Happened to me once where I just couldn't find the damn things. The lads in the FAI reissued them no problem at the ground. Well I say no problem but in fact it was a huge problem as when I went to my seats I discovered my flat mate sitting there. :mad:

How did you the same tickets get you in twice?

Whats to stop people trying to dupe free tickets using this method for other games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Sticky_Fingers

You just need a copy of the transaction and they can trace the tickets. Happened to me once where I just couldn't find the damn things. The lads in the FAI reissued them no problem at the ground. Well I say no problem but in fact it was a huge problem as when I went to my seats I discovered my flat mate sitting there. :mad:
    lol I hope you kicked their arse for them, cheeky fecker.

lol I hope you kicked their arse for them, cheeky fecker.

Oh it was totally F££ked. The security just threw them out. It's kinda funny actually. I had only moved in a few weeks and told him he had to move out the next day which he did. :confused:?? Then this lovely French girl moved in instead for a while and we ended up very good friends. :cool:

• Advertisement

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    How did you the same tickets get you in twice?

Whats to stop people trying to dupe free tickets using this method for other games?

The tickets are all allocated seat numbers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

You just need a copy of the transaction and they can trace the tickets.

Sure if he had the tickets he wouldn't need to trace them, he could just photocopy them and sell them.

I have never gone to a match and not seen at least 6-7 free seats within the vicinity of me..

Surely they have a machine which stops the same serial being scanned twice to let two people in with the same ticket, as what happened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

Don't help him, he'll never learn to survive on his own that way.

Someday he'll kill a sex worker while his internet-service is down and won't know what to do with the body.

You know, you of course have the perfect alibi.

With at least 14 of them at the match there's a good chance there is no one watching the shop back in Andorra. You could nip over and clean the place out. As long as you are back before the final whistle you are golden. :cool:

• Advertisement

so did he ever get to the match

Advertisement