Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

komplett down?

Options
  • 06-09-2010 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭

is komplett.ie down guys or is it just me? im looking to buy something off of it and cant get on it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 whatahw

Yeah, I can't access it either. Something must be up at their end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 joekelly123

This is slightly worrying after reading all the posts I have just discovered on boards.
    I am waiting since Aug 18th for an order and no sign yet, I've just sent and email asking for details on the hold up but now see that there are a number of people in the same situation, as you I had just tried to access the site and discovered that its offline, fingers crossed that there aint a big problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 vinnyirl

I know the komplett.ie branch in Ireland was bought out by a different company which is why the website for excellent to **** in the space of 24 hours. Hopefully they haven gone bust. They were the only company keeping dabs.ie prices down.

Komplett.ie is also gone from the komplett.com website which could either be because the company is gone or because it was sold :/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

well god damn i was just about to buy a gtx 470 off of them (€290 great value :() i liked them bought a 40 inch samsung last year off of them im really hoping they arnt gone

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

vinnyirl wrote: »
    I know the komplett.ie branch in Ireland was bought out by a different company which is why the website for excellent to **** in the space of 24 hours. Hopefully they haven gone bust. They were the only company keeping dabs.ie prices down.

Komplett.ie is also gone from the komplett.com website which could either be because the company is gone or because it was sold :/

Nah not gone the reason that they are not on Komplett.com is that the Irish webshop is no longer owned by the Norweigien Komplett group.

The website was up earlier this evening at around 7 when I was looking around but the catalog menus were not working properly (lots of 404 errors), either the server finally fell over completely or was taken down intentionally for emergency maintenance I would think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 vinnyirl

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

well thats good to know im hoping that msi gtx 470 is still up :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 sparkymarko69

lucky u gtx 470 :)

Advertisement