Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three.ie webtext probs

Options
  • 06-09-2010 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭

hi folks, having a few issues trying to send web texts via my handsets (galaxy s andn3GS) the same notification appears each time,(cannot access webtext om thia handset)

My other problem is, I can't seem to get jelly sms nor cabbage on android to send either!

Trying to senf to UK mobile btw, jelly wont let me enter letters im password options (only numbers) and cabbage keeps telling me log in failed!

Three have great plans, but int texts costing 25c a pop, I need a soloution!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

The webtexts are for only for ireland, simple solution stop texting and start talking, see what o2 have done to you, your afraid to call:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

The webtexts are for only for ireland, simple solution stop texting and start talking, see what o2 have done to you, your afraid to call:pac:

So basically no way around it!!!

May start replying to texts with calls so!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

That's what I do. Can't stand texts you never know what the other person is thinking, forgetting to put lol at the end of one can get you in a lot of trouble. It's certainly ruined a few relationships:)

Advertisement