Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beating his dog

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

R.I.P.

PS could be bull**** but its not the point:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

I think its funny that you all believe the OP's mate's story.

Sounds like a complete spoof to me..

I mean, the guy who is alleged to have hit the dog threw a punch and the OP's mate and missed, then the OP threw one in return and KO'd the guy :rolleyes: and the guy's mate done nothing, then all three hung around for the police!.

I've hit a lot of people in my time, and unless its a sucker punch it ain't that easy to KO someone. And NEVER have I seen the case where all involved just hung around like 'buds waiting for AGS!.

The whole story stinks of BS.

i agree with all of this, something smells with this story

jap gt wrote: »
    i agree with all of this, something smells with this story
    oh agreeing with a mod how uncommon:eek:

pokertalk wrote: »
    here inspecter mac whether you think the story is true or not is irrelavant its not the discussion here its the fact that
    nothing was done about the dog so please keep your irrelavant opinions to yourself

nothing will be done about the dog, the fact that your 'friend' couldn't keep his cool and call the gaurds, and went ahead and assualted the man will make sure nothing will be done

nothing will be done about the dog, the fact that your 'friend' couldn't keep his cool and call the gaurds, and went ahead and assualted the man will make sure nothing will be done
    READ THE POST he was attacked first, why cant they look into both cases

• Advertisement

what has the fact he is a mod got to do with it im agreeing with the fact that he is more than likely right

READ THE POST he was attacked first

i did, your 'friend' started shouting at them and ran towards them, whats to say the man wasnt defending himself when he saw this 'boxer' shouting and running towards him :rolleyes:

i did, your 'friend' started shouting at them and ran towards them, whats to say the man wasnt defending himself when he saw this 'boxer' shouting and running towards him :rolleyes:
    thats true he was wearing his shorts,gloves and mouthpiece
    sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    get back in you glanza and pull your cap back down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I'm not a moderator here.

are you sure it wasnt a dream, as was said i find it hard to believe that your 'friend' knocked a guy out will his friend watched on, the the two of them waited until the gaurds came, with out doing anything to your friend, was an ambulance called for the man that got knocked out

• Advertisement

thats true he was wearing his shorts,gloves and mouthpiece
    sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    get back in you glanza and pull your cap back down

whats that about, never drove a glanza never will my name has nothing to do with cars :rolleyes:, stop taking the thread off topic,

are you sure it wasnt a dream, as was said i find it hard to believe that your 'friend' knocked a guy out will his friend watched on, the the two of them waited until the gaurds came, with out doing anything to your friend, was an ambulance called for the man that got knocked out
    read post
    garda station across the road .knocked out for a couple of mins . no ambulance called

read post
    garda station across the road .knocked out for a couple of mins . no ambulance called

Your mate, this boxer chap.. He'd know how serious a KO is, and he didn't ring an ambulance!.. Tut tut.

Of course, it didn't really happen that way did it?.

read post

o thats very handy why didnt your 'friend' run across and tell the gaurds instead of attacking them, anyway great story let us no how your 'friend' gets on in jail court

Your mate, this boxer chap.. He'd know how serious a KO is, and he didn't ring an ambulance!.. Tut tut.

Of course, it didn't really happen that way did it?.
    was not there inspector can only tell you what i have beingtold

would you call an ambulance for two clowns that were punching a dog. id call him a wanker thats about it

sur maybe your friend has a big imagination

would you call an ambulance for two clowns that were punching a dog. id call him a wanker thats about it

i would if i saw some eejit knocking one of them out, ko can be serious when you get hit with the power of a 'boxer'

sur maybe your friend has a big imagination
    you could be verry rite jap jt . this story true or false is still just what i was told

i would if i saw some eejit knocking one of them out, ko can be serious when you get hit with the power of a 'boxer'

what makes him an eejit the fact that he was helping a dog??? clearly you dont love animals as much as he does. if you seen someone doing it to your dog would you not try and stop it??????????

• Advertisement

what makes him an eejit the fact that he was helping a dog??? clearly you dont love animals as much as he does. if you seen someone doing it to your dog would you not try and stop it??????????

i wouldn't do it across the road from a station, and assualting some one with a station across the road makes him an eejit, i love dogs but as i dont know your 'friend' i cant comment on who loves them more, anyway as there is no proof any of this happend il believe it didnt until i get proven different

i wouldn't do it across the road from a station, and assualting some one with a station across the road makes him an eejit, i love dogs but as i dont know your 'friend' i cant comment on who loves them more, anyway as there is no proof any of this happend il believe it didnt until i get proven different
    but yet you know him enough to call him a liar. what kind of muppit are you really. tell ya what il post a copy of the book of evidence for ya . dont really care if you dont believe it man its not in my interest to prove it to you either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

get this. my freind was at a well known supermarket today in the car park when he heard a dog yelping he looked into a van and there were two guys one was puching his dog in the ribs. [ a lab]. my freind shouted over to them and ran over to tell them to stop. the guy went to punch my mate but missed and got knocked out soon after by my mate, the guards were called and it was my mate who got into trouble. NOT THE PEOPLE BEATING THE DOG..:mad:

I've doubted this story since the first post.

He looked into a van, and then he had to run over to it to tell the men to stop. How could he see into the van if he wasn't already next to it?

I've only been back in Ireland for 3 years, so I don't know what the law is here, but if he's a trained boxer, does that not mean that he can be done for punching somebody, as his hands can be classified as a weapon? Same as someone who is proficient in martial arts?

I admire anyone that intervenes to stop any crime, but they need to be careful how they do it.

ISDW wrote: »

I've only been back in Ireland for 3 years, so I don't know what the law is here, but if he's a trained boxer, does that not mean that he can be done for punching somebody, as his hands can be classified as a weapon? Same as someone who is proficient in martial arts?

My hands are only weapons when they attempt to cook :P

But in reality, no being proficient in boxing or martial arts doesn't mean your considered to be a weapon.

However if you assault someone you can bet your life on it that the prosecution will make an issue of the fact that your a proficient fighter.

ISDW wrote: »
    I've doubted this story since the first post.

He looked into a van, and then he had to run over to it to tell the men to stop. How could he see into the van if he wasn't already next to it?

I admire anyone that intervenes to stop any crime, but they need to be careful how they do it.
    lol back door of a transit guy is standing at the back punching his dog .the dog is standing in the van my mate sees this and they have a bit of a heated arguement guy swings for mate missed him my mate punches him your man hits the ground this it the knockout his friend starts shouting at my mate but i dont think he wanted a punch also . next thing you know the guards are there and so on not that hard to believe lads. and no he is not classified as a weapon. think you might be thinking of the film con air???. again i know the guards got there in like 4 mins but they are a stones throw away. this is what i have bein told lads and i dont see any reason y he would lie to me it would make no sence

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭wetdogsmell

lol back door of a transit guy is standing at the back punching his dog .the dog is standing in the van my mate sees this and they have a bit of a heated arguement guy swings for mate missed him my mate punches him your man hits the ground this it the knockout his friend starts shouting at my mate but i dont think he wanted a punch also . next thing you know the guards are there and so on not that hard to believe lads. and no he is not classified as a weapon. think you might be thinking of the film con air???. again i know the guards got there in like 4 mins but they are a stones throw away. this is what i have bein told lads and i dont see any reason y he would lie to me it would make no sence

your mate is a waffler and a bully and your a sucker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

No I'm not thinking of a film, as I said, its UK law, didn't know if it was here as well. Thats why you have a licence to do martial arts and boxing over there.

your mate is a waffler and a bully and your a sucker
    how is he a bully . i think you dont believe it because you dont have the BALLS to do it yourself you handbag

anyway its gone way off the point not going to litten to a little net geek who wolld not have the balls to call me a sucker to my face

• Advertisement

anyway its gone way off the point not going to litten to a little net geek who wolld not have the balls to call me a sucker to my face

You tell 'em buddy!..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement