Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with photoshop saving...

Options
  • 07-09-2010 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

ctrl+s = save

I keep getting prompted to save as a pdf, when i just wanna do a quick edit on a jpg image and forget about it.

Can i turn that off?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭B0X

I think you just merge all the layers before you save... well at least that's what I do, I'm sure there's an option to turn that off though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts > Expand the "File" option > Find the "Save" entry and ensure it hasn't been changed from the default "Ctrl+S".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

PiE wrote: »
    Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts > Expand the "File" option > Find the "Save" entry and ensure it hasn't been changed from the default "Ctrl+S".

Yep, alls in order!
    B0X wrote: »
    I think you just merge all the layers before you save... well at least that's what I do, I'm sure there's an option to turn that off though.

By the looks of it thats exactly what it is. CTRL+E Then CTRL+S will solve my problem. Id rather not have to merge tho haha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Sounds like a bug. What if you save as a Layer Comp?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

same deal. A reinstall of windows and all the programs that are needed is LONG Over due on this machine anyways.

Cheers for the help fellas

• Advertisement
Advertisement