Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transpot box

Options
  • 07-09-2010 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭

Hi guys, does anyone know where i could possible beg, borrow or steal :D a box for transporting a pup. I hope to be collecting me puppy later this week, early next week. Do vets lend them out?
    I will be buying one for myself as the pup gets bigger, but i figure that the one i plan to use when she is older, will be too big for transporting her now, am i right?
    Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

are you just talking about something u can put the pup in when you pick him up just to get him home??

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Where are you and how big a box are you looking for. If you just want it for a day or two, and are in Dublin, I can loan you a box suitable for up to 10kg

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Shane Fitz

Sorry, i suppose i should have said..... i live in Kildare and will be collecting the pup from Cork, so i was thinking of something somewhat secure for a 4hour car journey. It is a 9week old Rhodesian Ridgeback

Advertisement