Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PhotoVision at Croke Park TODAY (07-09-10)

• 07-09-2010 2:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭

Hi Folks, Just a quick reminder that the Annual Photovision Photographic show is on in Croke Park today. Seminars begin at 10am and the Trade Show opens at 11am - all Free!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭jpfahy

Saw Guy Gowan again today. He's the Man but I'd need to video his demo then play it back at 1/3 speed to keep up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭thinktwice

Hi Folks, Just a quick reminder that the Annual Photovision Photographic show is on in Croke Park today. Seminars begin at 10am and the Trade Show opens at 11am - all Free!

Wish I had been there but unfortunately I work Monday to Wednesday so couldn't make it this year! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Missed it even though Croke Park is nearer to me than my next venue which was in Inchicore in some pub where the Cider was only €3.50 a pint.
    Barmaid had massive knockers too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Was quite good imo. I got to see the samples of books and albums I'd wanted to see before handing over money, aswell as seeing some lovely mounts from 360dpi - That, followed by a quick natter with Barkers, was all I wanted out of it, and I hit the road shortly after. I didn't check out any of the camera stands, or any of the post processing stands... or seminars...

Got talking to Kensutz, DaveOS (Thanks again!) and stcstc too - and had a quick hello with Fionn :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Love it Janer.. :)
    Missed it even though Croke Park is nearer to me than my next venue which was in Inchicore in some pub where the Cider was only €3.50 a pint.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭daycent

jpfahy wrote: »
    Saw Guy Gowan again today. He's the Man but I'd need to video his demo then play it back at 1/3 speed to keep up!!

I think that's the idea.... Even with note taking it's very hard to keep up. Wouldn't be so bad if the DVD's weren't €90 or whatever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Eh, this is a photography forum so pictures or STFU :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

4969217382_940e16d9b6.jpg
    images by pixbyjohn, on Flickr

Advertisement