Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dot work / White space tattoos

Options
  • 07-09-2010 3:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Dot work / White space / Black work. Who is sh*t hot ?

Sorry for making another artist request type thread thingy.
    I am hoping to get some fairly large dot work and/or white space tattoos.
    While I am and have been into all things body mod for some time, tattoos have not been something i delved into too much.
    I want to get some in the (hopefully not too distant) future, but I am pretty ignorant when it comes to tattoos of any sort.

Style wise, other than the thread title I am very open, just some sort of large geometric shape/pattern. Like marc from freakshop but hopefully with less svastika.

I was hoping somebody here may be able to point me in the direction of some names to search for, or some links or any suggestions or anything at all really, just some leads. I dont want to spend years sifting through portfolios.
    Ideally hoping for somebody in western europe or in near shores as i am broke as fark, but i'd rather save for ten years and get the best result.
    I feel like a stray puppy, oh god somebody help me.

If you read all that you are a better person than me.

Thanks a mill :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭djrlittleton

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sennobyte

Thanks djrlittleton, just what i was after. I really appreciate it.
    I have zero ability to judge what is (technically) a good tattoo, but i'm pretty impressed. Particularly with B.
    If anyone else could suggest more people to check out that would be fantastic.
    If not, no worries. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭djrlittleton

b does a few guest spots over in the uk, also he is a very cool guy and if you need help contacting him once you have done your own research i certainly will assist you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sennobyte

Cheers djrlittleton that would be brill :D
    When i am closer to going forward i will be sure to hit you up for some info.

Thanks again, you have been a great help. :)

Also as it is related, modblog just did a post with some dotwork by Punktum http://www.punktumtattoo.de/

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

If you have the money now/soon, Boff from Devine Canvas will be at the Dublin Tattoo Convention at halloween:
    "Devine Canvas
    Boff
    www.divine-canvas.com
    tattoosbyhand@aol.com
    short stick hand poking
    UK"

If you don't then I'm sure it'd do no harm to pop along to have a look at his portfolio or have a chat with him, get to suss him out in person. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement