Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Thesis Wordpress Theme Question

Options
  • 07-09-2010 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

I installed a copy of the Thesis Wordpress theme at the week-end and have been fiddling around with it ever since.

As it is much different than other Wordpress themes that I've used in the past I've been visiting a number of tutorial both Youtube and static ones. I notice, however, that when I look at a screen shot of say Page Options the available options are in three columns spread across the page. And the Update button hides somewhere in the middle! Got to be something wrong.

However, when I look at my Page Options layout I notice that these options are not in a three column layout but are listed straight down the page, making it, of course, very difficult to find the option I want.

So the question is simple: how do I set Thesis 1.7 up in order that I might have this three column layout?

Any help appreciated

Kevin
    Tagged:

Advertisement